Hetzner - DokuWiki
The Robot (https://robot.your-server.de) was developed to provide you with a user-friendly interface to manage your server (dedicated, virtual or colocation), as well as domains and nameserver entries (via the Domain Registration Robot addon). It combines all the features into one unified interface.
The Robot uses an SSL encrypted connection to make sure that all of your activities run completely securely. If you are logged into the Robot you will always see an indicator in your browser which signals that you are using an encrypted connection.
- View invoices
- Manage billing address and payment details
- Manage email addresses for billing contact, fault reports and traffic warnings
- Send verified support tickets (e.g for a LARA remote console)
- Order IP addresses
- Add Reverse DNS entries for IP(s)
- See traffic statistics and set email warning limits
- Request or carry out resets
- Activate the Rescue System
- Install Operating Systems
- Perform a WOL
- Activate and upgrade the Backup Space
- Configure server monitoring
- See the add-ons the server has
- Configure a Robot admin login for the server
- Set a phone password
- Create a transfer token for the server
- Cancel the server or single IPs/subnets
- View a three-month history of actions performed via the Robot
Domain Registration Robot
After activating the Domain Registration Robot you can register and manage domains and nameserver (DNS) entries. To use this service, a one-off registration fee of € 24.37 (Price plus VAT, if applicable.) is charged.
Note: The setup fee does not apply to customers who already have a dedicated root or virtual Server.
After you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation with a contract form (PDF). As soon as we receive a signed copy of the contract we will send you the access details via email.
- Register and manage domains (currently .de, .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .at, .eu)
- Create and manage handles for owners, Admin-C, Tech-C and Zone-C
- Create and manage nameservers
- Carry out CHProv (KK) orders for .de, .com, .net and .at domains, completely independently
- Generate CHProv (KK) orders for .org, .info, .biz and .eu domains (this creates a request that our staff processes manually)
The following screenshot shows the layout of the Domain Registration Robot.
- Robot web service (API): Robot webservice
- Domain Robot FAQ: Domain Robot FAQ
- Common Robot error messages (FAQ): Robot error FAQ
- Safer order process